Know everything about your Android device with Device Info 360. Know all the essential details of your device, view or manage apps and check your device for root access.
🔹 Three apps integrated onto one suite :
1⃣ Device Info 📱:
▪ Get all the essential details(HW and SW info) about your phone with Device Info.
▪ Know your phone’s processor, RAM, SOC, GPU, storage, network 📶, battery 🔋, sensor, real-time RAM/CPU usage and S/W information.
▪ Displays list of all sensors. Search/filter sensors by name.
▪ Supports all the themes with a full night mode.
2⃣ App Manager 🔣:
▪ View and manage all your apps at one place with the App Manager.
▪ View app related info, launch or uninstall apps with an intuitive interface.
▪ Shows app count, installed and last updated date along with the version code.
▪ Search and filter system/user apps through app search.
3️⃣ Root Checker #️⃣:
▪ Know whether your device is rooted and check your device for root access.
▪ Verify whether proper root (superuser or su) access is configured and working.
▪ Simple, quick and reliable tool to check root access, root availability, busy box status and root path.
Current Version – v1.0 | Build – 10 | Download
🔹 Has an overview tab that shows real-time CPU and RAM usage.
🔹 Has a clean, material design.
🔹 Has 10 themes and a full Night Mode 🌜🌃 that’s compatible across all the apps in Droid Insight 360.
🔹 Built for everyone – Built for casual & power users, developers and device testers.
🔹 Optimized to run on a wide range of low end devices with a small download size of 2.1 MB.
🔹 Device Info 360 is optimized for tablets and Android Go.
Device Info reports the following information:
– Device Model, Manufacturer and Name
– Display Size and PPI
– Display Resolution and type
– Android Version Name, Code
– Android Board Code
– Soc Info
– CPU Hardware (SOC Manufacturer)
– CPU clock speed(Current, Min and Max)
– Number of CPU Cores
– CPU Features
– CPU Architecture
– CPU Variant
– Device RAM
– Actual Available RAM
– Used RAM
– Free RAM
– GPU Vendor
– GPU Renderer
– Battery Level
– Battery Type
– Battery Temp
– Power Source
– Battery Status
– Battery Voltage
– Battery Health
– Max Charging Current
– Fast Charging Mode
– Internal Storage(total, used and free space)
– External Storage(total, used and free space)
– Network Connection status
– Network/Data type(WIFI/4G/3G/2G)
– IP Address
– No. of sensors
– Sensor Vendor, version and int type
– Search/Filter sensor by name
– Presence of NFC/Heart Rate Sensor/Gyroscope/Accelerometer/Barometer/Fingerprint Scanner/WIFI Direct/Bluetooth LE/GPS
– Software and misc hardware info
📝 Notes :
Device Info 360 is a standalone version of Device Info in ‘Droid Insight 360’ with App Manager. With Droid Insight 360 you get a fully comprehensive suite of five apps(File manager, Device Info, App manager, Benchmark and Dev tools). Get Droid Insight 360 at : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vishtekstudios.droidinsight360&hl=en
App manager 🔣: Uninstallation of system apps is not recommended.
Android Jelly Bean 4.1(API 16) and up.
Device Info 360 is crafted with❤ and passion for Android. 💯 Enjoy using Device Info 360. We’d love to hear from you, so leave a review and tell us what we can do to make this the best Android Device Info app. 🙂
Crafted with ❤ in India 🇮🇳.
© 2018. Device Info 360 is developed and published by Vishtek Studios LLP. ‘Device Info 360’, ‘Droid Insight 360’ and associated elements are owned by Vishtek Studios LLP. Vishtek Studios LLP is a registered, bootstrapped, self funded and incorporated LLP with two designated partners. All rights reserved.